Search This Blog

Day 20--Birthday Celebration!

Today Isaac took me to Albuquerque in celebration of my birthday. We strolled through the Aquarium and the Botanical Gardens, then went to a cute little outdoor tavern off of Central. These are the things we saw in the 30 minutes we were there: 3 prostitutes, 1 drug rendezvous, a man making a spectacle of an enormous pink iguana, a leathery woman trying to sell me size 7 shoes, and another person from Huntsville, Alabama. We concluded that the ladies of the evening were working out of a little corner store/restaurant down the street, and everyone else (including Lizard Man and probably Huntsvegas) all knew each other. In short, these people were about as incognito as a bar of soap. We finished the evening at Tucanos, where we ate our body weight in strange meats.  Happy early birthday to me!


June 4, 2011 / Mixed media collage / 8 x 11 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me a story.