Search This Blog

Classic humor

Oh, dear. It looks as if someone sent themselves to the brig, after all. This is the loyal first mate. She and the captain have been the best of friends for ages. Oh, the pranks! One time she put fake dog poop by the captain's desk. Bad captain! What a laugh they had over that one. Stealing the sea charts and throwing them overboard, while hilarious at the time, didn't have the lasting humor she'd hoped for. Now look at their situation. Doomed! I wonder what happened to that scout...


2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, I really like this portrait. The writing to go along with these is really amusing too. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Candace! I looked at your Javatude project. So cool! I love recognizing all the sweet students I had in the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a story.